Tony Becker has held the Certificate Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation since 2004, and completed the Certified Risk Manager (CRM) designation in 2013. He currently serves as a Region 6/7/8 Director for the Missouri Association of Insurance Agents (MAIA.)
He lives in Crystal City with his wife Hadas and their three sons, Isaac, Samson and Leo.
- Served as a Ward 2 Councilperson on the Crystal City Council since 2011; chair of the finance committee; council liaison to Planning & Zoning Commission; and was elected Mayor pro-tem in 2022.
- Advisory Director on Enterprise Bank & Trust’s Jefferson County Board.
- Co-founded the Jefferson County Municipal League in 2016.
- Held a variety of leadership positions in the Festus-Crystal City Rotary Club, including two terms as President.
- Past advisory board member (and a 1994 graduate) of St. Pius X High School in Festus, Missouri.
- Appointed by Missouri’s 23rd Circuit Court to the 2008 Charter Commission
Tony holds a BA in Political Science from Northwestern University, with additional coursework in psychology, economics, philosophy and computer science. He also has certificates from UMSL in Fundamentals of Economic Development (2017) and Planning & Zoning (2014.)