This post will be updated as needed. Last update April 21, 2020.
Like you, we’re continuing to monitor developments related to the COVID-19 virus, and the guidance offered by local, state and federal health officials.
Your health, along with the health and the safety of our associates, their families and our communities, are our primary concern. We have made investments that will allow most of our staff to work remotely and continue normal business practices.
Effective March 18, we asked our staff and our customers to avoid in-person meetings where at all possible, effective today and continuing through at least Monday, May 4th (based on current Missouri DHSS guidance.) We will re-evaluate at that time.
We are OPEN for business during normal office hours. We have several employees working from home and we are available through phone, email, SMS, DocuSign, and other tools. We do not anticipate any service interruptions and will continue to provide you with excellent support. If there is something we can’t take care of over the phone or through email, we’ll work something out.
Because many of us are working from home, you may hear dogs barking or kids arguing in the background and we ask for your patience with those disruptions.
Our goal is to continue to provide outstanding client service, while also working to keep our clients and office staff safe and healthy. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience.
We will also be available through three new (for us) forms of electronic messaging:
- Facebook Messenger. Please use the Messenger tool, and don’t post publicly on Facebook as this may expose some of your personal information.
- SMS/Text. You can text the agency (including sending us pictures) at 636-434-1625.
- Web chat. During office hours, the chat service in the lower right corner of this site will connect you immediately to agency employees using the same service on which we talk to each other throughout the day.
If you have an after-hours concern, claim or emergency, you can also contact your carrier directly at:
- Allied: 800-282-9445
- American Modern: 800-543-2644
- ASI (aka Progressive Home): 866-274-5677
- Foremost: 800-274-7865
- Hartford: 800-243-5860
- Foremost Home: 800-527-3907
- Nationwide: 800-282-1446
- Progressive: 800-925-2886
- Safeco: 866-472-3326
- Secura: 866-356-7870
- State Auto: 800-766-1853
- Travelers: 877-872-8737
This post will be updated as needed.